There are now many different rating and indicator systems for building sustainability so it is becoming increasingly difficult to choose and distinguish between these.
This presentation, therefore, goes back to first principles and focusses on 5 questions that can be applied to review systems to choose the one most suitable for your situation.
The 5 questions are:
- How does the system define sustainability?
- Does the system address your / local priorities?
- Does the system change behaviour as well as technical performance?
- Does the system help prepare the built environment for change?
- Is there an evidence base to confirm that the system will achieve the required levels of change?
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.